Sunday, March 11, 2012

Someone you can count on...

Knowing there is another human being you can trust completely. Realizing that someone else wants the best for you too. Providing a peace full environment where the you can be relaxed and feel safe. If you feel that way then you have got what you have been looking for "A True Friend".
In my case I am blessed with not just one but two person who I can count on, who I can call my "True Friends".
You know after searching all over the world, once in a great while, we meet someone who turns out to be an especially good friend(s) and stands out above all the rest like my true friends:). My friends are like my kenzoku(Japanese word which translated literally means "family.").

Now the only question that you guys would be thinking right now that what defines a true friendship, well let me tell you about them.
Based on my opinion there are only three things that defines a "True Friend".
1) A true friend should be commitment to your happiness, someone is willing to put your happiness before your friendship. True friend should not lack the mercy to correct you when you're wrong.

2) A true friend shouldn't compromise your principles in the name of your friendship.

3) A true friend should be good influence on you.

These are the things that defines a True Friendship and I am very blessed to have friends who have these qualities.

So do you have a best friend who means the world to you? If so, then you should not let another day go by without letting them know how much you care :).


Dedicated to all my friends specially Adella and Joni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment